BSY Noni is the pure extract or leaven of genuine Hawaiian noni fruit, which is medicinally the most effective variety of Morinda Citrifolia of the genus Morinda in the world. The extract is in a highly concentrated form so that a very small quantity will be sufficient at a time. According to DrRalph Heinicke, Dr Neil Solomon and other experts this extract can penetrate the body cells rapidly, become decomposed and help in the absorption of nutrients by the cells. It promotes micro-circulation and corrects the metabolism processes in the body, besides strengthening the self-defence ability of the cells. It enhances protein utilisation by the cells and protects against damages caused by toxic substances.
Noni is not a medicine or drug. But it can be taken with other medication or alone in all kinds of body ailments. It has been proven that noni can control the growth of cancer cells and reduce pain resulting from cancer, can reduce diabetes and its related ailments, can slow down degenerative processes connected with aging, can boost nutrition levels and improve protein utilisation and can protect the immune system and the defence mechanism of the cells against diseases.
Dr. Ralph Heinicke, a leading medical biochemist in US, made a critical discovery while studying enzymes. He found that the NONI fruit has the most abundant and reliable source of Proxeronine and Proxeronase, which are the precursors to Xeronine and its catalysts. Xeronine is essential for proper cell function in the body for sustained health. He has done more than 45 years of research & development on Noni fruit and has written several books on its uses.
Dr Neil Solomon M.D., Ph.D. is a world renowned research expert in the fields of medicine, nutrition, obesity and smoking cessation, who has held several faculty appointments and Professorships at some of the most prestigious universities in USA including the John Hopkins School of Medicine. His research has shown that noni, the miracle tropical plant, can stimulate the body to produce more Nitric Oxide, thereby preventing and helping to control various disorders. He has written two books on noni, named ‘The Noni Phenomenon’ and ‘Noni Juice - The Tropical Fruit with 101 Medicinal Uses’.
Dr. Schechter, Director of the Natural Healing Institute in California, confirmed, in an interview, that the positive results obtained by physicians using Noni were consistent with the results obtained by naturopathic clinicians. Dr. Schechter has treated hundreds of patients with noni and has been very impressed with the variety of illnesses that responded to Noni. He says that noni stimulates the production of T-cells in the immune system, acts to enhance the immune system involving macrophages and/or lymphocytes, has been shown to combat many types of bacteria, has unique anti-pain effects and inhibits pre-cancer function and the growth of cancer tumors by allowing abnormal cells to function more normally.
Noni is supplied in 10 ml bottles with a filler-tube attached to the cap that replaces the tamper-proof metal seal and cap that comes with the product when purchased. Use the filler-tube to take the extract from the bottle. 3 to 5 full tubes of noni leaven may be taken at a time, on empty stomach, between two cups of warm water. No coffee or tea should be taken within two hours of the consumption of noni. Early morning, just before noon and evening (just before going to bed) would be the best times for consuming noni.
Artificial hair dyes may cause allergic reactions which may be very harmful to the body.
Just see the common constituents of artificial hair dyes and their possible reactions:
- Hydrogen peroxide: skin burns; dermatitis; potential gastrointestinal or liver toxicity hazards; eye burns with redness, tearing, inflammation and potential corneal injury and blindness; digestive tract damage; organ toxicity hazards; lung corrosion; neural toxicity hazards; respiratory toxicity hazards;
- Sodium Stannate: Skin irritation with redness and pain; eye irritation;
- Tetra-sodium pyrophosphate: Skin irritation; redness and pain to eyes;
- Isopropyl alcohol: Skin irritation;
- Resorcinol: skin irritation and redness, itching, dermatitis, edema or corrosion of affected area; loss of superficial skin layers; potential gastrointestinal or liver toxicity hazards; endocrine disruptor; neurotoxicity hazards;
- Hexylene glycol: Skin irritation; lung irritant; eye irritant;
- Pentasodium pentetate: Eye irritant;
- Propylene glycol: Sense organ toxicity hazards; dangerous for those with
kidney disorders; may cause transitory stinging and tearing; penetration enhancer so it helps other chemicals penetrate the skin;
- P-aminophenol: can cause immune system response resulting in lung sensitization;
- Alcohol denat: may cause eye irritation; potential to reduce fertility or affect a healthy full-term pregnancy;
- EDTA: eye irritant; neurotoxicity hazards;
- Coal tar dyes -- M-aminophenol, Phenyl methyl pyrazolone, and 2, 4-diaminophenoxyethanol CCL: Linked to bladder cancer; potential neurotoxicity and respiratory toxicity hazards; potential to reduce fertility or affect a healthy full-term pregnancy;
- Ammonium hydroxide: Respiratory toxicity hazards;
- P-Phenylenediamine (PPD): Coal tar dye with links to bladder cancer, recognized as the most hazardous chemical used in hair dyes; can be absorbed through the skin and causes chemical leukoderma; potential gastrointestinal or liver toxicity hazards; mutagenic; can cause redness, pain and swelling of the eyelids, blurred vision and blindness; sense organ toxicity hazards; can form carcinogenic nitrosamine compounds if mixed with amines; potential kidney and respiratory toxicity hazards; potential to cause immune system response resulting in lung sensitization and other damage to immune system; can cause asthma attacks; poses neurotoxicity hazards; pharynx and larynx irritation; and anaphylactic shock which can be fatal.
- Therefore, it would be safe to use natural hair dyes which have no known harmful reactions.
Noni black hair magic works by removing dandruff and seeping into the root of the hair to supply the hair roots with necessary nutrients. Using it consecutively for three times, within the span of one month, will make the hair jet black.
After wetting the hair, use a pair of gloves to take sufficient quantity in your palms and apply the dye, which doubles up as a shampoo, for 7 to 10 minutes. Massage thoroughly, especially on the base portion of the hair, so that the nutrients may seep in. After 10 minutes the dye may be washed off.
Though there are no reports yet of allergic reactions, it is recommended that a test may be carried out by applying a very small quantity on the lower ear and waiting for 24 hours for any itching or reddish coloration. If no such reaction is noticed, the dye may be safely used as a dye and a shampoo combined.